Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Hmmm ....

Hmm ....
These days I am somewhat stressed and don´t really know how to set my priorities ...
I want to draw, but at the same time I want to finish writing my book. Doing both is impossible ... at least not at the same time and not with all my might ...
And I wanna give both 100% of me.

A long time now i really had no trouble at all to concentrate completely on drawing, also because of those stupid problems regarding my book (some of you know about that), but since those problems have been solved it got me again and wanna be finished.
I put so much time in that story and it really means a lot to me, I really wanna finish it ...

;__;

Writing or drawing?
writing or drawing?
Writing or drawing?

Anyone having an idea what to do? >_<
How to do both things?
It really drives me crazy .___.
And then there is this problem with the canvas for that pic here ...
It drives me nuts, where do I get that canvas size? The OBI center where I had bought the canvas for the Eichi-pic only has those 0815 versions these days ... not even eBay allows me to find what I am looking for. It feels as if it wanna hold me back from drawing that pic ;__;
50x120cm would be rellay nice ... does anyone know where to get this size kinda cheap? I don´t wanna do a 3-part-version of that pic ...
Heeeeeeelp ;____;

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, the drawing is very beautiful, Stephanie! :) I wish I could help with the canvas thing, have you tried to print it on Zazzle?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear! I´m glad you like it!
      I don´t wanna print that pic, I wanna re-draw it, but on canvas and with acryl colors. I haven´t done that for ages and this one suits a canvas quite well (and would look great on a wall :D).

      Löschen