Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018

I am back! :D

Hey there everyone!
First of all: Yes, I am still alive 😅
I am reaaaaaaally sorry for vanishing all of a sudden without saying anything ... 

The last 3 years had been quite difficult for my husband and me. We had to make a few momentous decisions. Some of you know about our (tremendous) story.
Without the support of my family and some friends, who went along through this difficult time, we wouldn't have made it. Hard to believe, 3 years ago we had thought about under which bridge we'll sleep in the future ... It's quite weird now thinking back to this time ...
Luckily, by now we can say we're out of the woods. We successfully managed to live through this difficult time 😌
These days we're doing "our own thing" again - the best choice of our lives!
But since we had to start from scratch the last years were really hard on us. People can achieve quite something if they want to ...

My artistic life on the other hand fell by the wayside in this time.
About a year ago I started to paint again (after 2 years!). I have to admit, this break did me good so I better won't lament over it 😇
In the meantime I came to the point to completely stop writing and say farewell to this (past) self of mine (there have been some other issues for this decision as well ... a long story that I don't want to talk about in public - a few people know about it though). I was quite okay like that for a few months and I even stopped thinking about it. This part of my life had simply ended, nothing more, nothing less. I was able to look forward and put all my efforts into our very own project "building our practise for nuclear medicine" - and suddenly it came back to me, I was overwhelmed with questions about my writing and henceforth I felt this stong urge again (I am a crazy person, I know 😂). But it was only when my husband constantly kicked my ass that I thought about coming back as a writer - that was about a year ago.
Slowly, I approximated this topic again and decided to separate myself from my publisher and become a self-publishing author, do my own thing and give my stories the love they deserve - and now the time has come for the German editions to be published 😍

For the English editions I need a (little) more time to sort things out, find a translator and such ...
But I am here again, ready to walk this path and look ahead.

Thank you for reading this 😘

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen