Dienstag, 31. März 2015

More X-Files! And maybe more Star Trek as well?

I have come across some awesome news lately!
There will be a mini series of the X-Files with 6 new episodes!
They even said the old cast, Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson), will be back as well! I am looking forward to it and what new ideas they have come across. They don´t want to tell anything - a mystery that is XD
I always liked that series, even though I was somewhat unhappy about the turn of events. First it was all about mystery and creepiness and then it slowly turned to aliens and became more of a Sci-Fi series (I do love those as well) than mystery. But the second movie turned towards its origin again, so maybe the new series will be more about the mystery again instead of the alien invasion.

That awakens memories ...
I remember when I watched the series as a child, I so loved it and read all the books I could find in the library!
For some time, I had the strong wish to become an FBI agent myself and work on the X-Files XD
Yeah ... that were times back then ...
Anyways, I am looking forward to it!

And there is more!
I also read some news that there might be a new Star Trek series as well!
It has been 10 years since Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled (oh, that suckes so much, I really enjoyed that series!), it sure is time to start something new.
Yes, there have been new movies, but a new series would be simply AWESOME! I was waiting for a new one for sooooo long ... It sucks to always watch the old stuff again and again.
Have a look at this article: Rumor: CBS developing a new Star Trek TV series

I have been and always will be a huuuuge Star Trek fan *_*
I watched all the series, all the movies multiple times and can´t wait to see more of it >_<
When I started to watch Star Trek, I was about 6 years old. I still remember how my stister and I watched it in secret every sunday morning (we were early birds and it started at 6am) while our parents were still asleep. We were so fascinated with this series!
It always was the first show to be shown after the TV test pattern - yes, I grew up in a time where there was no program in the middle of the night XD (God, am I that old?)

Live long and prosper X3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen